• If used correctly as advised, the dry-wet rubbing and washing fastness are high.
• It provides elastic and soft touch prints.
• It is fixed at between 320°F (160°C) for 1,5 mins, 280°F (140°C) for 2 mins.
• Suitable to ecological standards.
• Rubbing and washing tests should be applied 24 hours after curing. • Nanoflex Wet on Wet Clear is simple to print and it doesn’t clog the screen.
• Printing procedure no need flash between colours.
• Nanoflex Wet on Wet Clear has been manufactured for elastic and proper surface printings.
• Before usage, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the water and sponge.