It is a water based printing base used to achieve soft touching effect in textile printing. It is colored withUras pigments.
• If used correctly as advised, U 400 has extremely wash strength and fastness.
• It provides elastic and soft touch prints.
• Suitable to ecological standards.
• Vivid colors and soft-handfeel effects for light color garments. • Curing temperature : 160°C(320°F), 1 min 30 seconds ; 140°C(284°F), 2 mins.
• U 400 is manufactured on light base for elastic and proper surface printings.
• Before use, please stir U 400 well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the silk-screen should be cleaned with water and sponge.
• Never use water to reduce the viscosity.