Texpri CK White
It is a water based printing base used to achieve a cracking effect in textile printing. It can be used as a white or can be coloured with pigments.
Nanoflex Texpri CK White
• Texpri CK White is provide easily to use during printings
• I under the advised conditions is fixed, wash fastness is high.
• The best white in cracking effect.
• Rubbing and washing tests should be applied 24 hours after curing.
• It is fixed at 160 °C or 1,5 mins; 140°C or 2 mins.
• Suitable to ecological standards.
• It has been manufactured or the products which don’t want to take oil print.
• Never use water to reduce the viscosity. Before use, please stir this product well.
• Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the water.