It is a Phthalate Free and plastisol free printing base used to achieve coloured printing effect with elastic, covering and so touching properties in textile printing.
• PPF White provides white covering alive effect.
• I used correctly as advised, It does not dry during the print and block in the silk-screen.
• PPF White doesn’t contain Phthalate and PVC. Suitable to ecological standards.
• Its curing time is at 320 °F / 160 °C or 1,5 mins.
• PPF White is used or white covering alive effect on surface. To reduce the viscosity, PPF Thinner can be added (1-3 %) into
• PPF White. Before use, please stir this product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener.
1 / 5 / 10 Kg.