PPF Flu Red
It is a PVC free and Phthalate free fluorescent printing paste
TDS 250-NF- PPF Flu Red-minPPF Flu Red
• PPF Flu Red is easily fixed.
• It doesn’t contain phthalate and PVC. Suitable to ecological standards. Its curing time is at 320 °F / 160 °C for 1,5 mins.
• PPF Flu Red allows which turns the requested color of printing paste
• To reduce the viscosity, PPF Thinner can be added (1-3 %) into PPF Base.
• Before use, please stir this product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the synthetic thinner.
• PPF Flu Red can be used to make alive colors,
• It can be mixed with PPF pigments.
• It is advised to print with the silk-screen that are made between 43-120 mesh (110-230 inch)
• 60-80 Shore, V type dr. blade should be used.
10/ 20 / 25 Kg.