It is a Phthalate Free and plastisol free printing base used to achieve coloured printing effect with elastic, covering and soft touching properties in textile printing.
• It is easily fixed on the machine.
• PPF Black doesn’t contain Phthalate and PVC. Suitable to ecological standards. Its curing time is at 320 °F / 160 °C for 1,5 mins.
• The requested color is easily made with this product. It provides color productivity and elasticity on the print.
• To reduce the viscosity, PPF Thinner can be added (1-3 %) into PPF Black.
• Before use, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the synthetic thinner.
• PPF Base and PPF White can be mixed together. • Fluorescent colors can be used to make alive colors.
• It is advised to print with the silk-screen that are made between 43-120 mesh (110-230 inch)
• 60-80 Shore, V type dr. blade should be used.
10/ 20 / 25 Kg.