It is a phthalate free and plastisol free printing base used to achieve an elastic, soft touching effect in textile printing.where used to achieve an elastic, so touching and oil covering effect in textile printing.
• It is easy fixed on the machine.
• PPF Base doesn’t contain Phthalate and PVC. Suitable to ecological standards. It used to improve elasticity in plastisol inks.
• Its curing time is at 320 °F / 160 °C for 1,5 mins.
• PPF Base provides elastic and soft touching effect on prints.
• To reduce the viscosity, PPF Thinner can be added (1-3 %) into PPF Base.
• Before use, please stir this product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener.