PF Flu Pink
It is a Phthalate Free plastisol based printing base used to achieve fluorescent coloured printing effect with elastic, covering and soft touching properties in textile printing.
• PF Flu Pink is easy fixed.
• It is phthalate free. However, it is not suitable to ecological standards because it contains PVC.
• It provides matt, elastic and soft-handfeel plastisol colors.
• It allows which turns the requested color of printing paste.
• It is fixed at (320°F /160°C) , 1,5mins.
• PF Flu Pink allows which turns the requested color of printing paste
• To reduce the viscosity, PF Thinner can be added (1-3 %) into PF Base.
• Before use, please stir this product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the synthetic thinner.
• It can be mixed with PF Base and PF White. • Fluorescent colors can be mixed with any PF Series Inks.
• It provides to print with the silk-screen that are made between 43-120 mesh.
• 60 – 80 Shore, V type dr blade should be used.