PF Cotton White
It is a Phthalate Free printing base used to achieve an elastic, soft touching and white covering effect in textile printing..
• PF Cotton White provides for white covering alive effect and elastic.
• It provides to quick flash, soft-handfeel and good coverge.
• If used correctly as advised, It does not dry during the print and block in the silk-screen.
• It is phthalate free. However, it is not suitable to ecological standards because it contains PVC.
• It’s curing time is at 302°F / 150°C; 1,5 mins.
• It provides high efficiency on polyester fabrics
• PF Cotton White is used for white covering alive effect on surface.
• To reduce the viscosity, PF Thinner can be added (1-3 %) into PF White.
• Before use, please stir this product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised.
• After using, the screen should be cleaned with the synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener.