ND Clear is a water based printing base for nylon fabric in textile printing. It can be used as a transparent or can be coloured with Uras pigments..
• If used correctly as advised, the dry-wet rubbing and washing fastness are high.
• It needs to be printed as first base (2 strokes)
• It is fixed at (212°F /100°C) for 1minute.
%1-2 A 25 Fixator needs to be add for low curing application. • Suitable to ecological standards.
• If it is used 5% and above, wet&dry rubbing can be damaged.
• Rubbing and washing tests should be applied 24 hours after curing.
• ND Clear has been manufactured for nylon surface printings. • According to request, all water based pastes are colored with this product.
• If the fabrics is poly nylon blend as a second layer hybrid antimigration base has to printed (with %1-2 A 25 Fixator)
• Never use water to reduce the viscosity.